E950 Bores control
The Easy-Laser® E950 makes checking and aligning bearings and bearing journals easier thanks to wireless detectors and versatile brackets.
A large colour display with clear graphics and software that guides the user through the entire measurement process facilitates operation. The system automatically calculates the bearing journals in relation to each other, both horizontally and vertically. You can then evaluate the results directly on-site with different calculation methods such as Best fit around zero and Waviness. It is also possible to analyse the different choices of reference points and set the offset and tolerance values. One new feature is the ovality check, to analyse the wear rate for example.
- Reliable and precise straightness measurements
- Can be used inside, outside and in production.
- Versatile programmes
- Creates a PDF report directly
- Saves to the internal memory
- Saves to USB
- Connects to a computer
- Connects to a printer
- Reads bar codes
The Easy-Laser® E950 is available in four versions:
- Easy-Laser® E950-A for measuring 140-500mm diameter bores (heat engines, compressors, gearboxes, and similar applications).
- The Easy-Laser® E950-B for measuring bores with a diameter of 300-1000 mm, or up to 4000 mm with extension rods (accessories) (shaft alignment with stern tube, aligns the stern, bearing supports, gearbox and motor)..
- The Easy-Laser® E950-C for measuring standard 80-500 mm diameter bores and those smaller than 50 mm with custom holders. (diesel engines, compressors, gearboxes and similar applications).
- The Easy-Laser® E950-D for measuring bores with a diameter of 300-1200 mm. (Shaft lines with stern tube, align stern post, bearing supports, gear box and motor).