The Fluke Ti300 infrared camera offers high precision imaging and accurate temperature measurements avoiding variations in results.
Features of the Ti300:
- Resolution of 240 x 180 pixels
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode to detect and communicate issues faster
- 5 mega pixel industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- 3.5 inch LCD touch screen for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system
- One-handed, easy-to-use user interface.
- High-precision temperature interval ranging from -20°C to +650 °C
- Rechargeable, smart batteries, replaceable in the field, with LED display to show battery charge levels for optimum flexibility
- Auto focus with Lasersharp tells you exactly where you are measuring.
The Ti300 infrared thermal imager – Professional series is designed for thermal imaging professionals (company-based or independent) and thermal imaging maintenance engineers. It is used for:
- Industrial maintenance
- Maintenance of large commercial premises
- Maintenance in the oil and gas sector
- Reliability inspections