The Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy is uniquely designed to help operators optimise lubrication and monitor the ultrasound levels of their machines to prevent over-lubrication.
As lubrication levels fall, friction levels rise producing ultrasonic waves, which are directional and localised. Easily attached to most standard grease guns, or worn in an optional belt holster, the Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy translates high frequency sounds into the audible range, where users will hear and recognise bearing sounds.
This unique instrument helps optimise your lubrication operations:
Specifically, it will help you by:
- Prolonging the life of your equipment
- Identifying bearing problems by listening
- Preventing over-lubrication
- Saving on working hours and operational costs
- Improving maintenance efficiency