UltraTEV Alarm™ is a simple alarm system. It warns you of suspected or actual partial discharge activity before it leads to failures.
Global leader in the market, it emits a visual and audible alarm when a problem occurs to notify staff of a technical failure. This device also sends an alarm signal directly to the SCADA system or to an EA TECHNOLOGY host server via the GSM network.
Using third-party software, UltraTEV Alarm sends an email or text message when a fault arises.
Simple to install and easy to use, UltraTEV Alarm monitors your installations 24 hours a day. This reliable system makes maintenance easier.
UltraTEV Alarm™ enables customers to:
- Early warning of faults
- Understand and assess the condition of assets
- Optimise network operations
- Make smarter investment decisions
- Build smarter grids
- Comply with the latest standards
UltraTEV Alarm™ is used for monitoring equipment.
- Operators of thermal, hydraulic and nuclear power stations
- Electrical maintenance companies