236 Digital Balancing Instrument
The model 236 is easy to use and can be used with all IRD balancing machines to replace outdated models.
Anyone can use the 236 to balance rotors with only basic training. Once the instrument is calibrated, the operator simply needs to spin the rotor and read the unbalance corrections on the graphic display screen. The 236 is ideal for use in high precision balancing applications, such as for machine tool spindles.
- Vibration readout: micrometers, millimetres/second
- Colour indicator Lights for “in Tolerance” and “out of Tolerance” balancing conditions.
- Display of correction angles for adding or removing rotor balance weights.
- Unbalance display in digital format
- Internal memory storage: for up to 50 different rotors.
- Electronic compensation for tooling errors caused by cardan shafts or adapters
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual balance modes
- Customised balance reports on external computer (optional)
- Serial RS232 interface to send balance data to an external computer.