DayCor® Luminar Camera
The Daycor Luminar camera is a top line inspection instrument used to pinpoint corona discharges and indicate the severity of these discharges thanks to its outstanding UV sensitivity.
This camera is designed to maximise the efficiency and productivity of condition-based maintenance engineers by focusing on functionality and accurate results.
This is very powerful tool thanks to DayCor® technology. It also has the latest optical technologies, UV filters and top of the range imaging components for optimum weight and design.
It also has such as built-in GPS and an OFIL reporting software interface.
- High sensitivity to UV
- Exact location of emitting sources
- Field of view interchangeability
- DayCor® technology
- Integrated recording and storing
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Powerful and effective zoom
- Compatibility with OFIL reporting software