DayCor® Swift camera
The DayCor® Swift is a bi-spectral camera with excellent corona inspection and detection capabilities; is is used to monitor high- and medium-voltage electrical installations.
The Swift camera can be mounted on a fixed stand, tilting stand with 360° rotation or on a drone.
During the daytime, it sends videos of sources of corona occurrences. Corona discharge is detected and transmitted in real time. At the same time, it sends images of visible spectrum so that you can pinpoint the exact source of the corona and thereby the insulation fault.
The system can be configured to generate real-time alerts if there is a change in the corona occurrence and, in particular, an increase in corona activity. The Swift camera can be controlled remotely or wirelessly
- High sensitivity to UV
- Exact location of emitting sources
- For inspection areas from 1.5m to infinity
- Streaming video
- Wired remote control
- Field of view interchangeability
- DayCor® technology
- Integrated recording and storing
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Powerful and effective zoom
- Compatibility with OFIL reporting software
- Adaptation on standard tripod
- Continuous operation without interruption
- Audible and visible alarm indicating corona effect
- Real time information
- Performance in extreme conditions