The CM-21 vibrometer is available in two models:
Basic model: designed to function as a tester. You simply measure and look at the screen.
It consists of:
- the CM-21 vibrometer with its carrying case
- an accelerometer, with magnet or contact point
- a charger
- user manual on CD.
Advanced model: allows you to save data and download it to the computer for monitoring. There is no dedicated software but the data can be downloaded to Microsoft Excel for example.
It consists of the components listed above and also has:
- A tachometer with cable
- A USB cable for connection to a PC
- Stethoscope function (3.5 mm connector for headphones not provided – available on request).
The CM-21 is a vibrometer designed to function as a tester.
It is used for the following applications:
- Monitoring machine condition and diagnostics
- Rotor balancing
- Analysis for commissioning machines