Fluke 810: Vibration tester
The Fluke 810 vibration tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool mechanical maintenance teams who need an immediate answer.
This unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritise mechanical problems.
The Fluke 810 has a powerful diagnostic engine and with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history.
Overall vibration measurements and spectral diagrams give technicians the ability to quickly assess overall machine condition, while enhanced reporting and actionable recommendations give you the confidence you need to address critical problems first.
- Diagnosing and understanding the root cause of equipment problems
- Surveying equipment before and after planned maintenance and justifying the need for repair
- Commissioning new equipment and ensuring proper installation
- Providing quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investing in asset repair or replacement
- Prioritising and planning repair activities for more efficient operation
- Anticipating equipment failures before they happen and managing spare parts inventories
- Training new or less-experienced technicians, building confidence and developing skills across the team