Sonate plus class 1
From simple sound level measurement to real-time frequency analysis, the Sonate Plus class 1 sound level meter covers most applications and provides a solution for the improvement of noise pollution.
It meets the latest international standards and has been designed for ease of use.
The built-in memory stores the noise level information which is then transferred to a computer and processed by the LDB23 software.
The SONATE Plus class 1 sound level meter has the following applications
- Noise monitoring and emergences
- 1/1/ octave noise spectrum
- Machine noise and noise rating (NR) curves
- Process monitoring, conformity check
- Noise at the work station
Main measured values
- weighted noise level: LXY
- equivalent continuous level LXeq
- peak pressure level: LUpk
- noise exposure level: Lxe
- Real-time analyser by 16Hz to 16 kHz octave bands
- Values and graphical representation of NR comfort criteria
- Maximum, minimum and peak values
- Statistical distribution of the measured values: L01-L10-L50-L90-L95
- Detection of sensitivity levels for alarm activation
- DC analogue output: 0-10V: 0-137dB
Audio recording on threshold
- Audio recording on detection of LXeq or LCpk levels – Sampling: 12 kHz – 16 bits; total recording time: 45 minutes – file format*.wav