SIGICOM Monitoring Systems
SIGICOM Monitoring Systems
Leader in the field of remote monitoring and measurement solutions, SIGICOM systems are completely autonomous tools that be configured remotely.
Dedicated to project monitoring and supervision, their rugged design makes then suited to the harshest environments (construction sites, quarries, weather conditions, etc.). In addition to offering unlimited measurement points, these systems are also flexible so they can adapt to any infrastructure project irrespective of their scale
SIGICOM monitoring systems include:
- The INFRA MASTER cases are data loggers onto which several sensors of various types can be connected (noise, vibrations, weather). These cases contain loggers, each of which has up to 16 sensors (the number varies according to the type and model of each sensor).
- The sensors, which can be positioned within a 400 metre radius around the data logger and must be interconnected;
For vibration measurements, SIGICOM has developed an autonomous sensor, the C12 model. This model has its own in-built data logger for communicating measurements, sending alerts, etc., and therefore it does not need to be connected to an INFRA MASTER unit.
Communication via GPRS in real time enables remote monitoring of measurement levels
Alarms can also be sent instantly if a threshold is breached (SMS, email, flashing light, etc.)
All the results are centralised and stored on remote servers then kept for a contractual period of 20 years.
Each station has a data logger onto which various kinds of measurement devices can be connected at the same time (maximum of 16 per logger):
- Cracking, stretching, etc.
- Interstitial pressure
- Weather, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction
The monitoring system manages two types of data:
- Average level per interval:
A time interval is set for each measuring point, and the system logs an overall value per interval (dBA for example). This time interval can range from 5 seconds to 20 minutes. These values allow you to retrace the temporal evolution of the levels throughout the monitoring period.
- Specific events:
A threshold is set for each measurement sensor and the system created WAV files for all events that exceed this value. A pre-trigger of 1 second is available and logging can last for up to 10 seconds. The event can therefore be replayed or reprocessed (spectral analysis, etc.)
Access to data
An internet portal allows you to view the measured data This portal allows allows you choose those who are able to access this data. (For example: technical department, residents, etc.)
Automatic alert if thresholds are breached:
- Automatic sending of SMS messages
- Automatic sending of emails
Measurement system management
- On-site installation of the system
- Configuration of the system (definition of the ranges, thresholds, alarm management, etc.)
- Training in the use
- Option of being powered by solar panels (1 hour of sun provides approximately 50 hours of measuring) if electrical power is not available.
Each station is equipped with a SIM card enabling data to be sent remotely:
- Remote monitoring of the measurements taken
- Listening to events exceeding the threshold and analysis (determination of the source)
- The customer can also view the data via an internet interface
An external antenna can also be installed in the case of poor GPRS signal reception.