Equipped with MultiSharp™ technology, the Fluke Ti450 thermal imager produces clear images focused throughout the camera’s field of view.
No need to focus – simply point and shoot.
Features of the Fluke Ti450:
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. The camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far
- Get 4 times the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image
- Save time – wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order.
- Get the context of the visual and infrared details all in one precisely blended or picture-in-picture image with IR-Fusion® technology
- Monitor processes with video recording, video streaming, and remote control
- See the detail you need with interchangeable smart lenses – 2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle (no calibration required)
The Ti450 infrared thermal imager – Professional Series is designed for thermal imaging professionals (company-based or independent) and thermal imaging maintenance engineers. It is used for:
- Industrial maintenance
- Maintenance of large commercial premises
- Maintenance in the oil and gas sector
- Reliability inspections