TiX 520 1
TiX 520 2
Navigate, capture and process your images faster.
Benefits of the TiX520:
- Easily navigate over, under and around objects with the 180° articulating lens and get the best images possible from all the angles you can see on your camera’s 5.7 inch touch screen.
- Get an in-focus image like never before with just a touch
of a button using LaserSharp auto focus: exclusive to Fluke using its built-in laser distance meter to calculate and display the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy.
- View, save and share your images directly from the field and connect your tool to the largest selection of wireless test and measurement tools with Fluke Connect.
The infrared thermal imaging TiX520 Expert Series camera is intended for engineers, designers and experts in thermal imaging.
It is perfect for the following fields:
- Oil and gas
- Water, gas and electricity utilities (production, transmission, distribution)
- Medical, biological, scientific
IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution) 1,31 mRad
Detector resolution 320 x 240 (76 800 pixels)
Field of view 24°H x 17°V
Minimum focus distance 15 cm (approx. 16 inches)
IFOV with telephoto lens 0,65 mrad
Field of view 12°H x 9°V
Minimum focus distance 45 cm (approx. 18 inches)
IFOV with optional wide-angle lens 2,62 mRad
Field of view 46°H x 34°V
Minimum focus distance 15 cm (environ 6 po)
LaserSharp® Auto Focus Yes, for consistently in-focus images every time.
Télémètre laser Yes, calculates distance to the target for precisely focused images and displays distance on screen
Advanced manual focus Yes
Streaming video (remote display) Via USB or Wi-Fi
Touchscreen display (capacitive) 14.4 cm (5.7 in) diagonal landscape colour VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight
Wireless connectivity Yes, to PC, iPhone® and iPad® (iOS 4s), Android™ 4.3 and above, and WiFi to LAN*
Compatibility with Fluke Connect™ app Yes (if available)
Compatibility with Fluke Connect™ tools Yes (where available), connects wirelessly to certain Fluke Connect enabled tools. Five simultaneous connections supported.
IR-Fusion® technology Yes
AutoBlend™ mode Yes
Picture-In-Picture (PIP) Yes
Continuous AutoBlend™ mode
Rugged, ergonomic design for one-hand operation 180 ° rotatable (articulating) lens
Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.05 °C with target temperature of 30 °C (50 mK)
Mode filtre (amélioration NETD) ≤ 0.04 °C with target temperature of 30 °C (40 mK)