The UltraTEV Monitor™ is part of the award winning range of partial discharge (PD) instruments produced by EA Technology.
More sophisticated than the UltraTEV Alarm, it provides comprehensive monitoring of TEV (Transitory Earth Voltage) and ultrasonic activity.
This instrument is much more than a simple fault detector or alarm system – it is the most powerful tool created for collecting and storing data on a large number of electric cells (up to 250).
The UltraTEV Monitor can collect and store much more data than the UltraTEV Alarm, via a 3G, 4G or LAN network, which benefits from a very high level of security.
Benefits of the UltraTEV Monitor™:
- Early identification of asset deterioration
- Detects faults and problems before thereby pre-empting failures
- Provides essential data for the management of electric cells
- Uses advanced software to analyse data
- Continuous online condition monitoring for early detection of deterioration
The UltraTEV Monitor™ detection instrument is used to monitor electric cells in the electrical energy sector. This includes:
- Operators of thermal, hydraulic and nuclear power stations
- Electrical maintenance companies.