XT660 Laser Alignment system
This is the second model in the Generation XT series of laser alignment systems, based on innovative cross-platform technology.
This system uses “dot laser” technology. This makes it possible to measure larger machines than line laser systems.
It also allows you to carry out measurements with great accuracy and verify other aspects (twist of the foundation and bearing clearance) especially when installing your machines.
The XT660 system has several different measurement methods (continuous or multipoint sweep). This gives you the flexibility you need to to achieve the perfect measurement result.
- Intuitive user interface guides you through the programmes for measuring and aligning horizontally and vertically mounted machines.
- Shaft alignment
- Twist and flatness measurement
- Values- Digital dial indicator
- Bearing clearance control
- Dot laser technology
- Double laser, PSD, Inclinometer
- A PDF or Excel report is generated automatically when the measurements are recorded.
- Possibility of adding thermal images and photos to see the difference after alignment
- Save your files on USB memory sticks.